Free Downloadable EOS® EBooks
Download and browse some free EOS literature to get started on your EOS journey.
How to Lead World-class Meetings
On average, most business leaders rate the effectiveness of their leadership team meetings as a 4 out of 10.
Learn how to start leading world-class meetings using the EOS Level 10 Meeting™ Agenda to save time and boost your team's effectiveness. You'll discover how to:
- Maximize your meeting time so not a single minute is wasted
- Solve issues so they never crop up again
- Create a culture of team accountability focused on getting things done.
20+ EOS Terms Your Employees Need to Know
To fully implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System® in your company, everyone will need to become familiar with a number of key terms and concepts. This list of 20+ terms can be shared with all of the people on your team to help them:
- Speak the common language of the Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Understand key terms and minimize confusion
- Get more out of your EOS implementation
Decide! by Gino Wickman
Many leaders are frozen with uncertainty, which holds their companies back from achieving their full potential.
This eBook will help you and your leadership team make better and faster decisions. You'll learn:
- The four discoveries that lead to world-class decisiveness
- The 10 Commandments of Good Decision Making
- A simple and effective decision-making track that can be used by every team in your company
- How to solve issues that have been lingering for days, weeks, months, and even years
How to Be a Great Boss Toolkit
A companion to our book, How to Be a Great Boss by Gino Wickman and Rene Boer, this 25+ page toolkit provides the tools your need to lead, manage, and create accountability on your team:
- Evaluate how well people fit your company culture
- Determine whether everyone is in the right seat
- Identify tasks and responsibilities to delegate
- Assess your ability to lead and manage effectively
- Communicate clear expectations to your team
5 Tips to Help Leaders Become Their Best
Most business coaches launch their practice because they’re passionate about helping others succeed. But is the grind of running your coaching business taking you away from doing what you love?
This eBook has advice you can use immediately:
- Find a community of support and experience
- Solve clients’ problems permanently
- Foster independence
- Live your ideal life
- Use a simple, proven system