In this workshop, EOS Implementer Joe Paulsen will teach you 5 Leadership and 5 Management Practices that will help you be a Great Boss. They’ll also teach you a process and give you some simple tools that will improve your communication skills, create clear expectations, and help you deal with common “people issues”.
- One of the first 100 taught by Gino Wickman
- Certified Speaking Professional
- Certified Predictive Index Partner
- Author of “The Entrepreneur Next Door”
What Can EOS Do For Your Business?
Getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going and how you plan to get there.
Instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision—every day.
Helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team.
What is EOS®
EOS (The Entrepreneurial Operating System®)
Are you feeling stuck? Has your business hit the ceiling?
EOS is a simple, proven business operating system that can help your entrepreneurial organization clarify, simplify, and achieve its vision.
Look at your business in a whole new way – through the lens of the Six Key Components™.
The EOS Model® provides a visual illustration of the Six Key Components of any business in any industry that must be managed and strengthened to be a great business.
Want to learn more?
Implementing EOS is a journey to strengthen the Six Key Components of your business. The first step in that journey is to schedule a 90 Minute Meeting. To schedule that meeting click the button below.
THE EOS MODEL®
All EOS Implementers Share These Core Values:
Open, honest, real and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference.
Grow or Die
Driven to maximize every situation and take ourselves and our clients to the next level.
Do what we say
Sometimes more, never less.
Do the right thing
Never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward.
Subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return.
EOS Track Record
What My EOS Clients Say
Hear it directly from transformed businesses.
CEO - Insurance Solutions
CEO - JAG Companies
President - RevChem Composites
Current Companies Running on EOS
- EOS® Scorecard: Make Data Your Superpoweron September 26, 2023
The Scorecard in the Data Component™ is a simple but powerful tool to gauge whether your business is on or off track. We’ll guide you through strengthening the EOS Scorecard for your business success.
- Scorecards Help You in Three Powerful Wayson September 24, 2023
When done well, Scorecards are the ultimate tool to help you manage your business. It gives you a quick snapshot to see if you’re on track to win the week. Scorecards help you in three powerful ways.
- Unlocking Success with Measurables in EOS® Scorecardson September 22, 2023
Measurables can gauge a business’s performance comprehensively, pinpoint areas for improvement, and ultimately drive the fulfillment of long-term goals. Let’s delve deeper into the pivotal role Measurables play in Scorecards.
Unlike others, Bill focuses on using metrics from a strategic perspective to maximize results. Widely published and praised, Bill’s interviews have appeared in publications such as, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur Magazine, California CEO Magazine, and the LABJ.
- The Entrepreneur Next Door: The “How To” in creating an entrepreneurial organization.
- Mastering the Gap: Rarely are we the perfect fit for our position. Learn to manage the gap between who we are and who we need to be to get the job done.
- It’s All About Metrics: Measure, manage, and motivate your employees to drive productivity and profits. If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.
- Create An All-Star Team: Focus on the best step-by-step predictors for smart team selection, succession and retention.
- The Art of Behavioral Communication: Identify which personality type you are. Determine the communication and problem-solving characteristics you need to take your management to the next level.
MY UPCOMING EVENTS
UPCOMING EOS EVENTS
Join Cottrellville EOS Implementers® and learn how EOS® helps thousands of business leaders get real, simple, results for their organizations.
In this workshop, EOS Implementer Ted Bradshaw will teach you 5 Leadership and 5 Management Practices that will help you be a Great Boss. They’ll also teach you a process and give you some simple tools that will improve your communication skills, create clear expectations and help you deal with common “people issues”.
Connect and collaborate with other Visionaries to IDS issues. Hear what other entrepreneurs want to know and how they solve issues — facilitated by an EOS Implementer® .
Join Eatontown EOS Implementers® and learn how EOS® helps thousands of business leaders get real, simple, results for their organizations.
Free Chapter of Traction
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
Ready to elevate your leadership? Learn to be a Great Boss! You and your team will:
- Participate in high-energy breakout sessions
- Deep-dive into the Great Boss Toolkit
- Learn The Five Leadership Practices™ and The Five Management Practices™
- Train toward holding more effective Quarterly Conversations