- One of the first 100 taught by Gino Wickman
- Certified Speaking Professional
- Certified Predictive Index Partner
- Author of “The Entrepreneur Next Door”
What Can EOS Do For Your Business?
Getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going and how you plan to get there.
Instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision—every day.
Helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team.
What is EOS®
EOS (The Entrepreneurial Operating System®)
Are you feeling stuck? Has your business hit the ceiling?
EOS is a simple, proven business operating system that can help your entrepreneurial organization clarify, simplify, and achieve its vision.
Look at your business in a whole new way – through the lens of the Six Key Components™.
The EOS Model® provides a visual illustration of the Six Key Components of any business in any industry that must be managed and strengthened to be a great business.
Want to learn more?
Implementing EOS is a journey to strengthen the Six Key Components of your business. The first step in that journey is to schedule a 90 Minute Meeting. To schedule that meeting click the button below.
THE EOS MODEL®
All EOS Implementers Share These Core Values:
Open, honest, real and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference.
Grow or Die
Driven to maximize every situation and take ourselves and our clients to the next level.
Do what we say
Sometimes more, never less.
Do the right thing
Never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward.
Subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return.
EOS Track Record
What My EOS Clients Say
Hear it directly from transformed businesses.
As the CEO, I was clearly wearing too many hats and needed help. After our initial conversation my team and I felt that EOS along with Bill's approach, humor, wit, and warm personality would be a game changer. Five years later, I now have an organization that’s running smoothly with leaders sharing the roles and responsibilities that I was overburdened with while holding each other accountable.
CEO - Insurance Solutions
Bill Wagner and EOS were instrumental in developing the Values, Focus, and Vision of our companies, creating accountability for the work force, and elevating the trust of the management team. I continue to work with Bill as our EOS implementer because he gets us, he gets me, and he remains committed to challenging our team at every meeting.
CEO - JAG Companies
Right from the start Bill invested in us by acting more like business partner, providing tremendous feedback, building partnerships with our team members, hiring the right people in the right seats, and allowing us to embrace and understand the EOS process. This is a huge benefit when we talk about overall team opportunities or potential problems as Bill is always there to ensure our well-being.
President - RevChem Composites
Current Companies Running on EOS
- Can We Have Two Visionaries?on June 28, 2022
“Can we have two Visionaries?” I hear this a lot as an Expert EOS Implementer™ and co-author of Rocket Fuel. Let me give you a quick and straightforward answer: NO! You cannot have two Visionaries for your business. Let me explain why.
- Three Levels to Achieve Focused Leadershipon June 24, 2022
Years ago, during a dinner party, both Bill Gates and Warren Buffet said that focus helped them accomplish their achievements. When the leaders of the organization focus on leading, the business thrives. But achieving focus doesn’t just happen; you have to work through three levels to achieve […]
- Clear Signs Guiding Your Destinationon June 17, 2022
On a recent trip to summit Grays Peak in Colorado, I learned a valuable lesson about clarity. It served as a reminder of the importance of clear signs guiding your destination, whether hiking or in business.
Unlike others, Bill focuses on using metrics from a strategic perspective to maximize results. Widely published and praised, Bill’s interviews have appeared in publications such as, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur Magazine, California CEO Magazine, and the LABJ.
- The Entrepreneur Next Door: The “How To” in creating an entrepreneurial organization.
- Mastering the Gap: Rarely are we the perfect fit for our position. Learn to manage the gap between who we are and who we need to be to get the job done.
- It’s All About Metrics: Measure, manage, and motivate your employees to drive productivity and profits. If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.
- Create An All-Star Team: Focus on the best step-by-step predictors for smart team selection, succession and retention.
- The Art of Behavioral Communication: Identify which personality type you are. Determine the communication and problem-solving characteristics you need to take your management to the next level.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.