WHY I DO WHAT I DO
My father was an entrepreneur struggling to feed a family of ten in Alabama’s Black Belt. Between his pest control company, truck farm, plant nursery, and other pursuits, he only scratched out a living. His life was a constant struggle, and he died from heart disease when I was only 14.
I had only a few years with him, but I’ve continued to learn from my father throughout the 40 years since I lost him. The memory of my father’s dedication and determination is what makes me get up at 4:30 on weekday mornings and go right to work.
I do what I do because I owe him for what he taught me and what I gained through his sacrifice.
The only way I know to repay him is to help my clients; to be the advisor for them that he never had. To help them see a way to be more successful, and to live the lifestyle of financial and emotional freedom that eluded him.
This is why I help my clients:
- do only the work they love to do,
- do it only with people they love to be with,
- make a significant, positive difference in the lives of others,
- be well-paid for their efforts and risk, and
- have TIME to be with their families and do what’s important to them.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.