EOS Web Properties may act as a venue, through blogs, messaging, chat rooms, bulletin boards, comments pages and other forums (collectively, the “Forums”), allowing users to contribute, publish, post, submit, transmit or display (collectively, “post”) User Content. We are not involved in the preparation or actual transmission of User Content for or in the Forums. As a result, we do not approve or endorse any User Content in the Forums, and you acknowledge and agree that we (i) have no control over the quality, correctness, timeliness, safety, truth, accuracy or legality of any User Content posted by you or any other person or entity in the Forums; and (ii) will have no liability to you or anyone else as a result of your submission or posting, access to or use of, or reliance on, any User Content.
You may find User Content posted in the Forums by other users to be offensive, harmful, indecent, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense, and do not rely solely on User Content published in the Forums. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, and although we do not regularly review User Content in the Forums, we may, in our sole discretion and at any time, remove or edit any User Content in the Forums.
You acknowledge that we have a continuing interest in being, and being viewed as, a safe space that promotes full and equal participation by all interested persons, without favoring any particular individual, group or point of view. We also take pride in providing Forums that provide opportunities for individual networking in a way that (1) is not viewed as unduly intrusive; (2) does not allow any individual or group to exploit the group gathered together by us; (3) does not make any attendee feel excluded or intruded upon; and (4) does not conflict with or detract from our activities.
You also agree that all ideas, comments, suggestions and other User Content that you provide to us through Forums may be used by us on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis, without any requirement to provide notice, attribution or compensation to you.
If you see any content or conduct on or in connection with any EOS Web Property that reflects poorly on us, our employees or other representatives, our franchise network or other businesses, or our franchisees or their respective businesses, employees and representatives, please notify us at [email protected] immediately.
The following community standards apply to any and all user access to or use of the EOS Web Properties and User Content. All access to or use of the EOS Web Properties and User Content must, in its entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws, ordinances and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, your access to and use of the EOS Web Properties and User Content must not:
- Contain or promote any material that is trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, defamatory, obscene, explicit or vulgar, or otherwise injurious to us or any third parties;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, color, pregnancy, national origin, handicap, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person (including our rights);
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with our Terms and Conditions;
- Contain or promote any material that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Represent or promote a personal opinion as that of EOS Worldwide, or, to the extent you have an affiliation with us, represent or promote a personal opinion without disclosing your affiliation and including a disclaimer that your views do not represent our views (for instance, “the views in this posting reflect my personal views and do not represent the views of EOS Worldwide or its affiliates”);
- Reveal, disclose or use proprietary or confidential information, including official EOS Worldwide information, employee information, personnel information or intellectual property, without express written authorization from us;
- Circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- Engage in any self-promotion activities, including promoting your own business or interests, or otherwise distributing, displaying or placing, any advertising, marketing materials or other solicitation materials or engaging in any solicitation activities whatsoever other than with those you have a pre-existing established relationship;
- Involve, contain or cause advertisements or solicitations, including contests, sweepstakes, other sales promotions, fundraising, barter, advertising, or recruiting, without our prior written consent, which consent may be withheld in our sole discretion;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Interfere with or disrupt any EOS Web Property, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations provided to you from time-to-time in connection with any EOS Web Property (including our Terms and Conditions);
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization or otherwise misrepresent or use any portion of the EOS Web Properties or any Content in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution or statement as to us or any other person or entity;
- Involve any act of stalking, harassment or harmful activities with others;
- Involve or contain federally trademarked or copyrighted information without our prior written permission;
- Contain, constitute, transmit or engage in any activity involving chain letters, mass mailings (including e-mails), political campaigning, any form of “spam”, phishing, smishing, or other fraudulent or criminal activity;
- Contain, transmit or cause any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, time bombs, cancelbots or other code or computer programming routines that encompass or contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; or
- Otherwise violate our ground rules or policies we make available from time to time.
If you are unsure about the appropriateness of any access, use or User Content related to any EOS Web Property, you must refrain from that access or use, or from posting or communicating any such User Content, until you receive explicit approval from us.