EOS Worldwide offers access to EOS Worldwide events from time to time, such as the EOS Conference, QCEs (Quarterly Collaborative Exchanges), QIEs (Quarterly Integrator Exchanges), Rocket Fuel Masterclasses, How to be a Great Boss Workshops, as well as other workshops, classes and events (as applicable, each, an “EOSW Event”).
- Fees and Registration. EOSW Events may have differing terms, pricing, conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed herein, when you sign up, or in other communications made available to you. The payment of the applicable registration fee for any EOSW Event is due upon registration. In order to qualify for any “early bird” rates or discounts, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed. If any payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, we may refuse to allow access to the EOSW Event. Fees may be subject to sales tax, value added tax, or other taxes and duties which, if applicable, may be charged to you in addition to the fees. Subject to our limited cancellation, transfer, and refund policies below, all registrations are final and are otherwise non-refundable. Fees are exclusive of any travel or other related costs and expenses you may incur in attending the EOSW Event. It is each attendee’s sole responsibility to take care of visa and travel requirements. If you require an entry visa, you must allow sufficient time for the visa application procedure.
- CANCELLATION; TRANSFERS; REFUNDS. EOSW WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING AIRLINE CANCELLATION FEES, TO THE EXTENT THE EOSW EVENT OR YOUR REGISTRATION IS CANCELLED BY US IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS OR BY YOU, THE VENUE OR AS A RESULT OF ANY OTHER EVENT OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. EOSW Events may have differing refund policies which will be disclosed at registration or sign up. Refunds will only be granted as permitted by the applicable cancellation, transfer and refund policy for the EOSW Event. Cancellation and transfer requests may be subject to separate administration fees that are disclosed within that policy. Registrations are transferable and substitute attendees may be submitted to us, only in accordance with our event policies. No transfers, substitutions, or cancellations will be otherwise be permitted. Except as set forth above, no registrations (including any access credentials (both in person and virtual)) may be sold, traded, transferred or shared with others without our express written permission.
- Information Subject to Change; Speakers. The information we provide about our EOSW Events is for informational purposes only and is subject to change. This means we may change certain aspects of any EOSW Event including the name, content, program, speakers, venue (including from a physical in-person event to virtual and vice versa), date and time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard and value should unavoidable changes occur. Views expressed by speakers are their own.
- No Solicitation. In order to ensure a spirit of collegiality at the EOSW Event, please respect our policy which provides that no attendee may engage in any type of self-promotion or conflicting activities at or in connection with any EOSW Event. This is not the time or place to solicit business or recruit others to join your team or organization. Accordingly, you may not distribute, display or place, or cause to be distributed, displayed or placed, any advertising, marketing materials, fliers, handbills, books, articles, or anything of value, or otherwise solicit business or other attendees in any way in, on or about the EOSW Event, without our prior written approval which may be withheld in our sole discretion. In the of a violation of this Section, in addition to the other rights and remedies available to us, including our rights to refuse admission or eject you from any session if you violate these terms and policies, you must reimburse us for our costs and expenses incurred as a result thereof, including the cost to remove any such unauthorized materials from the EOSW Event, together with an administrative fee in an amount equal to twelve percent (12%) of the costs so incurred.
- Scheduling of Other Events or Meetings. In addition to our policies against self-promotion described above, please also respect our policy to not schedule any meetings or other events while attending any EOSW Event with any EOSW Event attendees that may conflict with our sessions or other EOSW Event activities, without our prior written approval. These include hosting group functions such as meals, parties, meetings or seminars. We encourage you to take this opportunity to meet with your friends, colleagues, EOS Implementers, and others in attendance, but please do so during breaks or other downtime to avoid attracting attendees away from our EOSW Event activities and sessions.
EOSW Event Updates; Privacy Settings; Electronic Communications. By registering for an EOSW Event, you consent to receiving communications from us electronically, including via email or even by text message (message and data rates may apply). We may also post updates about the EOSW Event by posting notices on the EOSW Event registration web site. You are encouraged to visit the EOSW Event web site from time to time in order to review any updates that we may provide.
In addition, by registering for the EOSW Event and by downloading the EOS EOSW Event mobile app (if available), you consent to our listing you as a EOSW Event attendee through our EOSW Event digital platforms, including within our EOS EOSW Event mobile app, as applicable. Accordingly, other attendees may contact you electronically. If you do not want to be listed as a EOSW Event attendee or contacted by other attendees, please do not download the mobile app.
You will also be added to our participant list for notifications of future events. If you would like to opt-out of any of these benefits, a link is provided in each email to provide the ability to opt-out.
- Pictures/Videos/Recordings. We understand that you may see friends and colleagues, and we absolutely encourage you to take pictures outside of the session areas and to share those pictures as you desire. However, information that we are sharing within our EOSW Event sessions (e.g., keynote or breakout sessions) is EOS intellectual property and therefore, you may not share any pictures or videos of any EOSW Event session you may take publicly via social media or otherwise, without our express written permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, video, pictures or other recordings of certain sessions or areas within the EOSW Event may be further restricted or prohibited.
- Other Ground Rules. In order to preserve the spirit of our EOSW Events, we may make available additional ground rules from time to time and expect all attendees to follow these ground rules without exception. Failing to follow our ground rules is a violation of our Terms and Conditions for attending our EOSW Events.
- Credentials. EOSW Event issued credentials are the sole property of EOS Worldwide and must be surrendered upon demand to our representatives. Issued credentials must be prominently displayed while at the EOSW Event or designated off-site activities. False certification, misuse of an attendee credential, or any other method or device used to assist unauthorized personnel to gain admittance, is prohibited.
- Grant of Rights; Suggestions and Feedback. During the EOSW Event, we or our employees, agents, representatives, outside service providers, sponsors, speakers, or other designees (collectively, the “EOSW Parties“), may record, film, photograph, videotape or otherwise capture portions of the EOSW Event, which may include outtakes and separate interviews with one or more attendees. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and by attending the EOSW Event, you irrevocably consent to the foregoing and to the release, publication, exhibition, and/or reproduction of any and all materials created therefrom, in their original form or in any other form or character (collectively, “Materials”), which may be used in perpetuity in any medium whatsoever for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose we may determine, without further consent or approval from, or payment or other compensation to, you. Images, photos and/or videos may include your personal attributes (e.g., name, likeness, image, etc.) and may also be used to promote similar EOSW Events in the future, as well as promotionally highlight the EOSW Event and exhibit capabilities to future audiences. As between you and EOS Worldwide, EOS Worldwide shall be the exclusive owner of all rights, including rights to any copyright, in and to the Materials, and you hereby irrevocably transfer, assign, and otherwise convey to EOS Worldwide, or otherwise disclaim and waive, all rights, if any, you may have in and to the Materials and any other intellectual property rights in and to the Materials. In addition, by submitting any feedback, opinions or suggestions, you grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and royalty-free license to any intellectual property rights you may have in your feedback, opinions, and suggestions, whether provided, prior to, during or after the EOSW Event, to develop or improve the EOSW Event, or any EOS Worldwide products or services. You acknowledge that submission of feedback and suggestions is voluntary and EOS Worldwide may use, disclose, reproduce, or otherwise exploit any such feedback, opinions, or suggestions as they see fit, without any compensation or other obligation to you or restriction or limitation of any kind on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise. Nothing herein will constitute any obligation on any EOSW Party’s part to make any use of any of these rights.
- Intellectual Property. As between you and us, all intellectual property rights in and to the EOSW Event, the EOSW Event content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the EOSW Event are owned by EOS Worldwide (which may include EOSW Event sponsors or speakers presenting at the EOSW Event). Accordingly, no materials distributed or otherwise made available at or in connection with the EOSW Event (including through any virtual attendance) may be used, reproduced, displayed, distributed, disclosed, or transmitted, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without our express prior written permission. All materials must in any event be preserved to retain all copyright, confidential and other proprietary and legal notices, legends and watermarks therein contained. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in our Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to vest in you any legal or beneficial right in or to any trademarks or other intellectual property rights owned or used under license by EOS Worldwide; nor are you granted any right or license to any other intellectual property rights of EOS Worldwide, all of which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of EOS Worldwide.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BY ATTENDING THE EOSW EVENT, AND BY AGREEING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WITHOUT LIMITING THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THE GENERAL TERMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND YOUR HEIRS AND LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, AGREE FURTHER THAT YOU WILL NOT HOLD ANY EOSW PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE EACH OF THE FOREGOING FROM, ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION OR LIABILITY, RESULTING FROM YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE EOSW EVENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS RELATED TO (I) THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ANY MATERIALS CONTAINING YOUR PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS HEREOF OR THE EXERCISE OF ANY OF THE RIGHTS REFERRED TO ABOVE (II) ANY LOST, DAMAGED OR STOLEN PERSONAL PROPERTY WHILE ATTENDING THE EOSW EVENT; AND (III) ANY ACTUAL OR ALLEGED INJURY TO OR DEATH OF ANY PERSON, DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGE OR LOSS, BY WHOMSOEVER SUFFERED, RESULTING OR CLAIMED TO RESULT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ATTENDANCE AT THE EOSW EVENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, NO EOSW PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (I) ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE VENUE OR THE VENUE’S EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS; OR (II) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE EOSW EVENT OR ANY OTHER ASPECT RELATED THERETO OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE EOSW EVENT.
- Special Needs or Accommodations. Please call us toll free at 877-367-1877 (or +1-248-278-8220 outside of the United States), or email [email protected] if you have a special need and require accommodation to participate.
- Miscellaneous. Neither EOS Worldwide nor any of our respective employees, agents, representatives, service providers or sponsors takes any responsibility for your personal effects or possessions. Please keep your personal effects and possessions in a safe place at all times. If you have any questions, please speak with a venue representative.