Real. Simple. Results.
WHAT IS AN EOS IMPLEMENTER?
EOS® is simple, but fundamentally changing the way a business operates can be hard. An EOS Implementer combines a passion for helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams with the skills and experience to help you strengthen the Six Key Components™ of their business by:
- Teaching every tool in the EOS Toolbox™
- Facilitating clarity, alignment, and resolution
- Coaching EOS purity, accountability, and helping your leadership team become its best
Professional and Certified EOS Implementers
We’re proud to have built a collaborative, worldwide community of EOS Implementers dedicated to helping entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. Members in this community share the EOS Core Values and meet the following standards required to earn one of two professional designations:
Professional EOS Implementers
- Complete a rigorous 3-day training program (Boot Camp)
- Actively use our online resource center (Base Camp)
- Collaborate regularly within the EOS Implementer Community to learn, share and grow by participating in:
- Quarterly Collaborative Exchanges™
- Weekly “Level 10” calls
Certified EOS Implementers
These are the most experienced, active members of our community. In addition to meeting all the standards required of a Professional EOS Implementer, these experts:
- Have experience implementing EOS purely with 10 or more clients
- Have experience implementing every type of session in the EOS Process™
- Conduct at least 48 sessions per year
- Achieve an average session rating of 8.75 or higher (on a scale of 1-10)
- Actively help our community, rarely if ever missing an opportunity to collaborate
*EOS Worldwide regularly reviews these standards. When standards are raised, current Professional and Certified Implementers are given a grace period to achieve new standards while maintaining their current designation.