WHAT IS AN EOS IMPLEMENTER®?
An EOS Implementer combines a passion for helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams with the skills and experience to help strengthen all Six Key Components™ of their business:
- Teaching every tool in the EOS Toolbox™
- Facilitating clarity, alignment, and resolution
- Coaching EOS® purity, accountability, and helping the leadership team become its best
Professional and Certified EOS Implementers®
We’re proud to have built a collaborative, worldwide community of EOS Implementers dedicated to helping entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses.
Members of this community share the EOS Core Values:
- Humbly confident – Open, honest, real, and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference
- Grow or die – Driven to maximize every situation and to take ourselves and our clients to the next level
- Help first – Subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return
- Do the right thing – Never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward
- Do what we say – Sometimes more, never less
EOS IMPLEMENTER DESIGNATION OPTIONS
Members of EOS Base Camp who use and teach the EOS Tools to help a business get better at Vision, Traction, Healthy.
Continues to meet all the standards of a Professional EOS Implementer and has implemented EOS purely with 10 or more clients, having implemented every type of session in the EOS Process, conducting at least 48 sessions per year.
48+ Sessions per year
8.75+ Average Session Rating
10+ Successful Implementations
Has successfully completed the EOS Professional Implementer Boot Camp, works with multiple growth-minded companies to implement EOS, and continuously trains toward EOS mastery.
30+ Sessions per year
8+ Average Session Rating
4+ Successful Implementations