- Owned your seat
- Helping over 510 employees grow better
- Author of Conquering the Divide
- First to bring EOS to Toronto Ontario
- Over 220 Full-day Sessions
What Can EOS Do For Your Business?
Getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going and how you plan to get there.
Instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision—every day.
Helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team.
What is EOS®
EOS (The Entrepreneurial Operating System®)
Are you feeling stuck? Has your business hit the ceiling?
EOS is a simple, proven business operating system that can help your entrepreneurial organization clarify, simplify, and achieve its vision.
Look at your business in a whole new way – through the lens of the Six Key Components™.
The EOS Model® provides a visual illustration of the Six Key Components of any business in any industry that must be managed and strengthened to be a great business.
Want to learn more?
Implementing EOS is a journey to strengthen the Six Key Components of your business. The first step in that journey is to schedule a 90 Minute Meeting. To schedule that meeting click the button below.
THE EOS MODEL®
All EOS Implementers Share These Core Values:
Open, honest, real and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference.
Grow or Die
Driven to maximize every situation and take ourselves and our clients to the next level.
Do what we say
Sometimes more, never less.
Do the right thing
Never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward.
Subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return.
EOS Track Record
What EOS Clients Say
Hear it directly from transformed businesses.
Jamie has done an amazing job for us, first helping us to uncover and organize all of the pieces of our company and then make sense of what we needed short, mid and long term. He helped us to prioritize and align on what’s important. Employing the EOS model was truly a game-changer for our company.
President - Talk Boutique
Jamie's business acumen and listening skills helps keep us focused and moving forward in the right direction. You have helped to navigate tough business decisions and direction with an unbiased vision and keeping us aligned with our core focus.
Vice President - Operations
Jamie adds value by facilitating meaningful conversation among our leadership team. The concepts of EOS are not easily implemented, so having you as a fluent coach helps us continue to make progress.
John L. Myers CFP
CEO - John L Myers & Associates
Companies Running on EOS
- Can We Have Two Visionaries?on June 28, 2022
“Can we have two Visionaries?” I hear this a lot as an Expert EOS Implementer™ and co-author of Rocket Fuel. Let me give you a quick and straightforward answer: NO! You cannot have two Visionaries for your business. Let me explain why.
- Three Levels to Achieve Focused Leadershipon June 24, 2022
Years ago, during a dinner party, both Bill Gates and Warren Buffet said that focus helped them accomplish their achievements. When the leaders of the organization focus on leading, the business thrives. But achieving focus doesn’t just happen; you have to work through three levels to achieve […]
- Clear Signs Guiding Your Destinationon June 17, 2022
On a recent trip to summit Grays Peak in Colorado, I learned a valuable lesson about clarity. It served as a reminder of the importance of clear signs guiding your destination, whether hiking or in business.
These intense sessions will help you:
- Understand the six keys to building a truly great organization
- Roll up your sleeves and confront your organizational issues head-on
- Learn how to get everyone focused on achieving a clear company vision
- Begin to instill discipline and accountability throughout your organization
- Understand the why behind EOS® and the six keys to building a truly great organization.
- Get comfortable with having your folks roll up their sleeves and confront your organizational issues head-on
- Learn how to get everyone aligned, accountable, authentic, and aware, 100% focused on achieving a clear company vision
- Create operational, structural, and cultural clarity and consistency
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.