Get started with eos® today
Request a free 90 Minute Meeting with an EOS Implementer®
Ready to Implement EOS into your business?
Now that you’ve decided to run your business on EOS, your next step is choosing one of two paths forward: Hire an EOS Implementer, or self-implement.
Either way, the most efficient way to get started is with a 90 Minute Meeting with your leadership team and an EOS Implementer. If this seems premature – we get it. We’re entrepreneurs too.
Please know, this is NOT a high-pressure sales pitch. It’s just the simplest, best way for you and your team to connect with an EOS expert for a detailed overview of the system, the tools, and the process.
There’s no charge for this meeting and no obligation. It’s a valuable learning event that will answer all your questions and fully equip you and your team to decide how best to move forward with EOS (or not).
1. Hire an EOS Implementer
No matter how simple the concepts and practical the tools, it’s very hard to change your own organization from the inside out. A Certified EOS Implementer® is a fully trained EOS expert who will obsess about helping you and your team:
- Follow the EOS Process® and implement the tools purely
- Create more accountability throughout your organization
- Solve tough issues for the long-term and greater good
- Work together as a cohesive, functional team
- Clarify, simplify, and achieve your vision
2. Self–Implement EOS
If you prefer to implement EOS on your own, use these tips to improve your chances of success:
- Start the journey by inviting a certified or professional EOS Implementer® to conduct a pure 90 Minute Meeting
- Choose an “internal EOS Implementer” from your leadership team
- Have your internal Implementer join Base Camp
- When your Implementer is fully prepared, follow the EOS Process purely
- If you get stuck, ask the EOS Implementer who conducted your 90 Minute Meeting for assistance. We’re always here to help