What is an EOS Implementer?
An EOS® Implementer combines a passion for helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams with the skills and experience to help strengthen all Six Key Components™ of their business:
- Teaching every tool in the EOS Toolbox™
- Facilitating clarity, alignment, and resolution
- Coaching EOS purity, accountability, and helping the leadership team become its best
Professional and Certified EOS Implementers
We’re proud to have built a collaborative, worldwide community of EOS Implementers dedicated to helping entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses.
Members of this community share the EOS Core Values:
- Humbly confident – Open, honest, real, and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference
- Grow or die – Driven to maximize every situation and to take ourselves and our clients to the next level
- Help first – Subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return
- Do the right thing – Never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward
- Do what we say – Sometimes more, never less
Professional EOS Implementers
- Complete a rigorous 3-day training program (Boot Camp)
- Actively use our online resource center (Base Camp)
- Collaborate regularly within the EOS Implementer Community to learn, share and grow by participating in:
- Quarterly Collaborative Exchanges™
- Weekly “Level 10” calls
Certified EOS Implementers
These are the most experienced, active members of our community. In addition to meeting all the standards required of a Professional EOS Implementer, these experts:
- Have experience implementing EOS purely with 10 or more clients
- Have experience implementing every type of session in the EOS Process™
- Conduct at least 48 sessions per year
- Achieve an average session rating of 8.75 or higher (on a scale of 1-10)
- Actively help our community, rarely if ever missing an opportunity to collaborate
*EOS Worldwide regularly reviews these standards. When standards are raised, current Professional and Certified Implementers are given a grace period to achieve new standards while maintaining their current designation.
Think you have what it takes?
Take the EOS Implementer Questionnaire and find out if you have the characteristics necessary to become a good implementer.