Who: Global Leader Organization featuring Gino Wickman
What: Clarify, Simplify, and Achieve Your Vision
Where: Live Stream Virtual Event – Lessons In Leadership
When: Thursday, September 17 at 10:00 am CDT
FREE Lessons in Leadership: Clarify, Simplify, and Achieve Your Vision with Gino Wickman
On September 17th Global Leadership Organization is hosting a FREE live event with Gino Wickman, the creator of the Entrepreneurial Operating System®.
Imagine ensuring your organization is:
- 100% aligned with a clear, tactical vision,
- focused, disciplined, and accountable for superior execution,
- a team that is cohesive, functional, and healthy.
Get your pen and notepad ready for the following session takeaways:
- How the Visionary/Integrator concept will transform your business.
- The practical application of the Vision/Traction® Organizer and Accountability Chart.
- How “Rocks” will lighten your workload.
- How Level 10 Meetings will save you time (aka money)!
- Focus your attention on specific measurables with the EOS Scorecard.
How do I register?
Get registered for free at Global Leader Organization’s event page to attend.
Event Viewing Options
- GLO Social Media Live Stream: Facebook or YouTube
- GLO Member Access: Click Here
- Zoom RSVP Access: Click Here
- Download a free chapter of Traction by Gino Wickman
- Watch EOS Founder Gino Wickman describe the 8 Questions Your Leadership Team Should Answer to help you clarify your company vision.
- Take the Organizational Checkup® to get a picture of your company’s strengths and weaknesses, along with a roadmap for improvement.